EISC provides consultancy services to government agencies, corporate bodies, private individuals and families, local and international organizations (especially INGOs) on the following services:
▪ We assume the role of Lead Security Advisor and Consultant for clients
▪ We establish an initial base line of effective security operations as audit and gap analysis continues
▪ We rationalize different security solutions against requirements, risk, and constraints. Build business justification to support continued investment in security.
▪ We conduct a Security Audit and Gap Analysis of Security force and Security Department especially on the areas of counterinsurgency and counter terrorism.
▪ We help organizations to establish duties and job descriptions for each position in the chain of command (Including Security Manager and/or Director of Security as required)
▪ We produce weekly and monthly analytical forecasts on the Northeast region as directed